Walk Through Memory lane- October Announcement and September Winner

Last month has been so hectic for me. As I started Blogging Marathon #32 A-Z theme, I never once imagined that I would complete it successfully. But by God's grace I completed it successfully along with some other challenges of that month. I skipped two challenges as I couldn't squeeze the posts in between. I am planning to do those challenges this month. And it is already first of October and it is time to announce the Walk Through Memory Lane host. This month Asiya of My Healthy Happy Kitchen is hosting the event at her space. And there is a give away this month too. I will select a lucky winner on November 1st and will be giving away a book by Sanjeev Kapoor - Every Day Cooking. As Diwali falls on November 2nd, the winner will be getting this book as her Diwali Gift from me. So what are you waiting for? Take a look at Asiya's page for the details of the event and please link up your lovely entries at her space. 



Coming to the winner of last month's WTML, first of all I would like to thank Priya for hosting the event at her place and making it a huge success. There were 138 delicious entries and I know she will have a hard time doing the round up. But it is also a happy moment seeing these many entries to the event. I selected a lucky winner from the entries. The winner is link number 13, Nayana of Nayana's Kitchen Kreations for the entry Idli Burgers With Moong Cutlets. Congrats Nayana for the win. Please send me your mailing address in India along with the phone number so that I can ship you the book.




Labels: ,