Walk Through Memory Lane- July Event Announcment and June Month's Winner



For the month of July, Kalyani of Sizzling Tastebuds is guest hosting the event. Please visit her space for the event rules. For this month the book I am going to give is Rajasthani Cook Book by Tarla Dalal. I learnt a lot about Rajasthani food from this book. I loved the book and so I thought any one of you can win it and enthrall your guests with the dishes. This is not a sponsored giveaway. I am giving it on my own interest and Kalyani-the host this month, is not eligible for this give away. Looking forward to great recipes this month from you all.




Pradnya of Pumpkin Farm hosted he event last month. She has got 46 entries from participants. I selected one from the 46 entries through random number generator. The winner is entry number 42. The recipe is for sweet rice bread and the blogger who sent it is Jemini of My Style Of RecipesCongraulations! Jemini, please send me your mailing address so that I can ship the book. 

Labels: , ,