WTML March Winner And April Announcement

For the month of March, Rasi of Vegetarian Food and Me is guest hosting the event. Please hop on to her space for the event rules. For this month the book I am going to give is MUGHLAI KHANA by Tarla Dalal. I ordered a book last month and I was fascinated with the lovely recipes in the book. It is a must have book if you are really interested in preparing Mughlai dishes at home. 






WTML March was guest hosted by Roshan of Roshan's Cicina. The number of entries she got was great. There were 79 entries from bloggers. I will update this page with the link to her round up page once posts the round up. I used Random number generator and the lucky winner is number 66. The blogger is Anisha of Anisha's Platter who sent Mishti Doi. Congrats Anisha. Please send me a mail with your postal address to gayathriraani@gmail.com 
I will send you the copy of MITHAI.

Labels: ,