Potato Stuffing-11/2cups (you can also use a stuffing of your choice)
Warm Water-a little less than 1cup
Oil- For cooking
1. In a bowl, add flour, sugar, salt and yeast.
2. Prepare a slightly sticky dough with warm water.
3. Add oil and knead until incorporated.
4. Place the dough in the bowl and cover and let it double.
5. Divide he dough into 6equal portions.
6. Divide the stuffing into 6 equal portions.
7. Press a portion of dough into a small disc. If it is very sticky, dust with flour.
8. Place a ball of stuffing in the middle and bring the edges and pinch together to seal.
9. Dust the counter with flour and roll out the ball into thick a triangle taking care not to squeeze the filling out.
10. Preheat oven to the highest degree. Mine is 250C.
11. Place the rolled out naan on a greased baking tray and bake the naan for 5minutes.
12. Then flip the naan so that both the sides brown evenly.
13. It may take 15minutes for a set of naan. When brown and crisp, remove from oven and brush the top with butter and serve hot with any side dish of your choice.
14. Otherwise, heat a tawa and cook both sides of naan on hot tawa. Apply butter and serve hot.
The dough after doubling
Place the filling in the middle of the disc
Cover, pinch and roll into triangle.
Check out the Blogging Marathon page for the other Blogging Marathoners doing BM#15
Linking this to