Walk Through Memory Lane - February Round Up and March Announcement

For the month of March, Roshan of Roshan's Cucina is guest hosting the event. Please hop on to her space for the event rules. For this month the book I am going to give is MITHAI by Tarla Dalal. I ordered a book last month and I was fascinated with the number of sweets in the book. It is a must have book if you are really interested in preparing sweets at home. 




Aren't you tempted ? Leave me a comment and link your entries at Roshan's space.


For February I got 43 entries and I would like to thank all the bloggers who participated and sent in their entries. There is a surprise gift for one blogger this month. I have an extra copy of Cheese cakes and Cupcakes and I thought of giving it for the blogger with the most number of entries. When you go through the round up, You will come to know about the blogger who won the book. Lets get on to the entries. 


Ashwini of Indulge-Ash Corner:


Gul Poli






Milk Fudge






Anjali of Spice n Sugar Tales

Ragda Patties / Aloo Tikki Matar Chaat



Rajasthani Daal Baati




Kokila of Foodies Nest

Eggless Plain Cake With Pomegranate Juice



Rasi of Vegetarian Food And Me


Seera Rasam


Kollu/ Horsegram Rasam


Garlic/ Poondu Rasam



Faseela of Good Food Ends With Good Talk

Kadala Mittai



Red Chamanthi


Tomato Garlic Chutney


Spicy Rice Dumplings


Thenga Chamanthi Podi


Idli Bajji


Tamarind Chammanthi





Asiya Omar of My Healthy Happy Kitchen

Kaara Semiya


Rajma Sundal, Masal and Gravy




Christy Gerald of My Kitchen Flavors-Bon Appetit

Rasmalai



Navratan Korma


Ginger Tamarind Pickle


Kadalai Paruppu Poli



Reena Vimesh of Achu's Amma's Kitchen

Nethra Pazham Pradaman


Strawberry Honey Maid graham Cracker Delight



Mango Unniyappam



Radhika of Tickling Palates

Paal Payasam



Sumedha of Sumee's Culinary Bites

Fruit Bread / Fruit Cake



Akheela of Torview:

Coconut Macaroon




Kavi of Edible Entertainment

Rava Kesari



Kalyani of Sizzling Tastebuds:









Jyothi of Pages:

Besan Ka Puri



Deepika of My Life and Spice:

Sooji Uthappam




Sravani of Srav's Culinary Concepts:

Rava Ladoo



Jaleela of Cook Book Jaleela:









Kavitha of Kavithavin Kaivannam:

Pidi Kulzhakkattai



Anzz of Anzz Cafe:

Chinese Fortune Cookies



Turmeric and Spice:

Pongal




Princy Vinoth of Spicy Food:

Falafels and Wraps





Jeyasri of Samayalarai


Curry Leaves Powder





My Entries To The Event:

Thengai Paal Rasam



Pani Puri











Yes you guessed it right. Faseela of Good Food Ends With Good Talk with 7 entries get a copy of Cheesecakes and Cupcakes. I also used Random Org to get a random number among 43. I got 8 and the eighth entry was from Christy Gerald of My Kitchen Flavors-Bon Appetit
Congrats winners!
Winners please send me your address in India within 2 days. I will send you the book.


Labels: , ,