Strawberry and Apple Milk Shake

This is a very simple milk shake which can attract your kid. When I went to a super market, they had boxes of straw berries and they looked so lovely. It was very costly but as my daughter wanted it I bought a pack. For my absolute disappointment, they were sour. We couldn't eat it. So I added milk and some apple chunks to make this sweet milk shake which my daughter enjoyed. 


Ingredients:
Strawberries-12-15
Apple-1
Milk-3cups
Sugar-to taste
Cream-1/2cup(optional)

Procedure:
1. Remove the stalk and leaves of strawberries and roughly chop them.
2. Remove the skin and seeds of the apple and cut it into small pieces.
3. In a jar, add the fruits and a cup of milk and pulse it until smooth.
4. Add sugar and remaining ingredients and pulse until frothy.
5. Pour into a plastic container and refrigerate for an hour.
6. Before serving, pulse it once again and pour into serving glasses.

Sending this to 
 Suma's C E D D Event started by Cook Eat Delicious
 Kid's Delight-Something Sweet hosted by Kavi and started by Srivalli

Labels: , , ,