How To Sprout Grains With Sprouter

When I bought a sprouter , I was totally confused about using it. The specifications accompanying sprouter was incomplete and unclear. I searched the web and got different methods of using it. Again it left me confused. So I did a little experimenting and with many trial and errors, I got the method of making the perfect sprouts. This is a very easy method of preparing sprouts.


Moong Sprouts


 The three containers of sprouter



In the lowest bowl, pour 1/2cup of water 

Fill the second container with soaked grain to half the capacity


Place the third container on top. The red knob should be directly opposite to the red knob of the second container
Fill it with soaked grain(Soak the grain over night).

Cover and keep it aside for 24 hours.


The next day the grains would have sprouted 

I sprouted wheat grain and obtained a lovely result


Here are a list of recipes you can try using sprouts:

1. Sprouts Stuffed Tinda Curry











]














Labels: ,