Eggless Butterless Rose Cookies

Today is the fourth day of week long Blogging Marathon. I baked butterless cookies today. They are crisp on the outside and soft inside. I added rose essence and my home is full of this beautiful aroma. They taste great and are best when served along with evening coffee. I am waiting for my daughter and hubby to return home so that I can serve them these delicious cookies.



Ingredients:
Sunflower Oil-1/4cup
Castor Sugar-1/4cup
Flour-1cups
Salt-a pinch
Curd-1/4cup
Vinegar-1tsp
Rose white essence-1tsp
Baking Powder-1tsp


Procedure:
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. In a bowl mix curd, oil, sugar, rose essence, salt and baking powder.
3. Add in the flour and prepare a soft dough.
4. Pinch small balls and roll it tight.
5. Place them on a greased baking tray.
6. With a fork press each ball to flatten it.
7. Bake for 8-10minutes.
8. The base colour will turn golden. The top will not change colour.
9. Cool on wire rack.
10. Serve along with coffee. 


Place balls on the tray

Flatten with a fork

Bake for 8-10minutes

Enjoy
Check what my friends are cooking here

Labels: , , , , ,