Walk Through The Memory Lane - Event Round Up

This is the round-up of the very first event I hosted. When I announced the event, I was not sure of the number of entries I will receive. But I got a total of 63 entries excluding my entries. I couldn't believe it. I am very happy.  Enjoy the round up and please encourage me by sending your entries to the upcoming events.
I have given the entries in the order I received it.


Divya Mubarak of Divya's Easy Rcipes:
1. Akkaravadisal

2.Pavakkai Fry


3. Rice Upma


4. Kathrikkai Kotsu


5. Mango Ginger Pickle

Raji of Vegetarian Tastebuds:
Thandai

Archana of The Mad Scientist's Kitchen:
Raw Mango Chutney

Sheena Babu of Sheena Babu's Kitchen:
Paper Roast Dosai

Soumya of Soumi's Kitchen
Bhel Puri

Sravani of Srav's Culinary Concepts:
Bellam Minappa Rotti

Deepika Jain of My Life and Spice:
Ghatte Ki Kadhi

Priyanka of Food Fanatic
Dhal Dhokli

Krithi of Krithi's Kitchen
Arisi Paruppu Saadam

Priya Sreeram of Bon Appetit
Kara adai and sweet adai for Karadayan Nombu

Priya Mahadevan of Now Serving:
1. Coconut Rice and Khala Chole


2. Kara Pori


3. Potham Panji


Kamakshi Prasanna of Kamu's Kaivannam:
1. Thavala Adai


2. Kanjivaram Idli


Akheela of Torview:
Tomato Coconut Chutney



Aipi of US Masala
1. Gujiya


2.Jalebi With Rabri

3. Malpua 


Harini- Jaya of Tamalapaku
1. Bendakaya Gojju


2. Thapila Dosa

Anu and Shantanu of Bhalo Khabo
Luchi and Gughni

Rekha of My Tasty Treats
Gajar Ka Halwa

Neetu Srivastava of Tips N Deals
1. Gujhiya


2. Khurma/Shaker Para


3. Fried Rice with Mixed Vegetables

Deepa of Hamaree Rasoi
1. Gujhiya

2.Thandai

Nutan Dodbele of Rice n Spice
Jack Fruit Idly


Raksha of Raksha's Kitchen
Garam-garam Cauliflower and Potato Pakodas

Charitha of Womens Era2008
Kattu Pongali(dry method)

Richa of Ambrosia
Thandai minus Bhaang

Priya of Priya's Easy n Tasty recipes
1. Shallot Sambar

2. Double beans-Butter beans Masala


Padma of Padma's Recipes
Kootan Choru


PanchPakwan of Panchpakwan
Pitla/Zhunka Bhakari


Sumana of Sum's Cuisine
1. Neer Dose

2. Matodi Palya


Kaveri of Palakkad Chamayal
Bread Upma


Kalva of Curry In Kadai
Masala Vada


Shylaja of South Indian Home
Sweet Kuzhi Paniyaram


Sravani of Srav's Culinary Concepts
Radish Tomato Curry


Sheetal of Nicks n Jits Kitchen
Dal Bati

Veena Krishnakumar of Vej Junction
Stuffed Capsicum in Gravy

Sushmitha of SinFoodie: For The Love Of Cooking
Chana Dhal Puri

Vidhya of Sugar n Spice

Smitha of Taste Buds

2. Uluva Pulunkkari


Jyothi of Pages
Cardamom Kulfi


Radhika of Tickling Palates
Potato Oil Roast


Musica of Musica's Kitchen
Ragi Hurihittu


Banumathi of Shriannalakshmi
Potato Kolumbu


Mahi Arun of Mahi Arun's Kitchen
1. Thattai


2. Murukku


3.Opputtu/ Coconut Poli


4. Uppu Paruppu


5. Spinach Masiyal


Usha of My Spicy Kitchen


Ila Nila of Cookery Point-Ila's Kitchen

Mythreyi of Yum! Yum! Yum!


Aparna Mallya of Apy Cooking
Devasthana Saaru

My Entries to the event:
1. Puliodharai

2. Ulunda Vadai

3. Ravai Paniyaram


4.Sweet Diamond Biscuits

5. Keppai Koozh

If I have missed any entries, please prompt me. It is not intentional. 
Thank you all for the wonderful entries.

Labels: ,